Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Lovely Lashes Eyelash Curler

Years ago I tried a couple of eyelash curlers and I had horrible experiences, so I decided that maybe I shouldn't use them anymore. However, back then the eyelash curlers were solid metal and didn't offer any cushion around the curler itself, so pinching and pulling should have been expected (I guess). I seen the Lovely Lashed Eyelash Curler and I figured maybe I should give the experience one more try. Well. I am very glad that I did, because this eyelash curler is quite nice.

It was a pleasant surprise to use an eyelash curler that did not pinch my skin or pull out my eyelashes. The Lovely Lashes Curler has a very soft cushion that helps prevent from that hurtful pinching and pulling. Every time I use my curler I am very happy because I have beautifully curled lashes! Believe it or not, nicely curled lashes can really change your entire look! I know crazy right???? 

Zit Trends is offering their Lovely Lashes Curler here for a rather reasonable amount: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ILH0IE2/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1420300582&sr=1&keywords=Lovely+lashes

Disclaimer: Life With Six Children received this product for free or at a discounted rate in exchange for providing an honest and unbiased review. The opinions stated are those of Life With Six Children and do not reflect the views or opinions of the sponsoring company, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube or any additional sites that may host this review. All products reviewed by Life With Six Children are tested and reviews contain an honest opinion of the results. Life With Six Children makes no guarantees on any product and is not liable for any results you may experience. Life With Six Children does not offer medical advice. Any medical related reviews posted are strictly the opinions of the writer. Our opinions should not be considered medical advise. All medical questions should be discussed with your physician. You should consult your physician before starting any medication, supplements, exercise program and using any medical devises. You may contact Life With Six Children with any questions or comments at nickymillermomof6@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About