Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Dr Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit Review

I am about to introduce you to an amazing product that will blow your mind! 
                Before Whitening
As you can see because I am a smoker and a coffee drinker, I have a yellowish tent to my teeth and I hate it. Well, I have been offered the chance to review Dr Songs Teeth Whitening Kit! Oh, I'm so excited I can barely contain myself!!!

  My attractive during the process picture!

I followed the directions and once I applied the gel and the mouth trays, I popped the UV light in for the suggested 15 minutes. So, the entire process from beginning to end lasted a total of 25 minutes for me. However, they say you can whiten for up to 4 hours! Below is my picture after only ONE whitening that only took me 20 minutes to achieve!

                     Ta-Da!!! 

I couldn't contain my enthusiasm after I seen the amazing results after just one short whitening process! I was so excited that I started sending texts out to everyone showing them my results and telling them about this product. You'll never believe it 100% until you try it for yourself. The kit includes 8 syringes of the whitening gel and I only used 1/4 of a syruge for this whitening process! It also includes 3 mouth trays, an application brush, and the UV light! Do you want to know what's even better???? You can purchase the Dr Song Teeth Whitening Kit right not for $34.99!!! That's cheaper than a simple dentist visit or buy those goofy whitening strips! You can buy your kit at the following link:
 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DQ31IUO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1    


Disclaimer: Life With Six Children received this product for free or at a discounted rate in exchange for providing an honest and unbiased review. The opinions stated are those of Life With Six Children and do not reflect the views or opinions of the sponsoring company, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube or any additional sites that may host this review. All products reviewed by Life With Six Children are tested and reviews contain an honest opinion of the results. Life With Six Children makes no guarantees on any product and is not liable for any results you may experience. Life With Six Children does not offer medical advice. Any medical related reviews posted are strictly the opinions of the writer. Our opinions should not be considered medical advise. All medical questions should be discussed with your physician. You should consult your physician before starting any medication, supplements, exercise program and using any medical devises. You may contact Life With Six Children with any questions or comments at nickymillermomof6@gmail.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments :

  1. What a difference!! This looks so much easier/less expensive than going to a dentist!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I didn't expect these amazing results as quick as I received them. It's defintely worth the money!

      Delete
  2. WOW!!! That is awesome, I have to have some of this. I drink coffee all day long and trying to keep my teeth from staining is a pain in the rear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best teeth whitening kit I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About