Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Lemon Zester/Grater

The Lemon Zester Cheese Grater is an essential kitchen tool! I have owned many other graters and nothing compares to this one! The blades are sharp and I grated a half of a block of cheese in under 2 minutes! I also make my own laundry detergent and I used this grater to grate my block of soap; prior to owning this grater it took me 15 minutes to grate a bar of soap, but now it takes less than 5 minutes! This grater is absolutely amazing!!!! 



It's stainless steel so I don't have to worry about it rusting and I love that it comes with a plastic blade cover! I have used it roughly 15 times already for different things and the blades are still as sharp as they were when I took them out of the package! 




Disclaimer: Life With Six Children received this product for free or at a discounted rate in exchange for providing an honest and unbiased review. The opinions stated are those of Life With Six Children and do not reflect the views or opinions of the sponsoring company, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube or any additional sites that may host this review. All products reviewed by Life With Six Children are tested and reviews contain an honest opinion of the results. Life With Six Children makes no guarantees on any product and is not liable for any results you may experience. Life With Six Children does not offer medical advice. Any medical related reviews posted are strictly the opinions of the writer. Our opinions should not be considered medical advise. All medical questions should be discussed with your physician. You should consult your physician before starting any medication, supplements, exercise program and using any medical devises. You may contact Life With Six Children with any questions or comments at nickymillermomof6@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About