Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Elf on the shelf~ Henry's story


We adopted our elf on the shelf (Henry) towards the end of 2012 and every year around Thanksgiving the kids get excited about seeing him again. Henry is a very mischievous little elf at times, he's definitely gotten himself into some jams. I truly don't know who has had more fun with him the kids or the adults. I have been racking my brain for weeks trying to come up with a really cool idea of how to bring Henry back this year. He normally contains a lot of his antics and remains more on the well behaved side of things, but this year with all 6 kids I'm thinking maybe he should start pulling some really sticky stunts.

Do y'all have an Elf and if so what's some of the antics your little visitor has pulled?


2 comments :

  1. Holy moly you're killing me. I have corn but nothing else that's in the recipe but that's easily changed by bundling up and heading to the grocery store. I've got to try this recipe. It looks divine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for our Elf Clyde to come back Thanksgiving night!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About