Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

My Madison Reed Journey

AFirst, I began the journey of hair coloring about 14 years ago and I've used every at home coloring kits known to man (I do believe). Today, I had my first ever experience with Madison Reed's Vesuvius Red! Before my hair was a dark plum with aqua blue underneath, but I used a color corrector (not affiliated with Madison Reed so the name brand will remain anonymous) and then I began the new color experience.
    Before: Dark Plum and Aqua Blue

Madison Reed - easy-to-apply hair color delivered to your door on your schedule. Now, I must say that Madison Reed's hair color smells fantastic!!!! Also, I love that they include everything you need into your box!!!! I followed the directions completely and after 45 minutes, I was ready to reveal the new me..... Oh, the color is beautiful! I am so happy with the Madison Reed coloring kit, and my husband was in awe of me!

AFTER:


Madison Reed Radiant Color Kit I hope everyone chooses to follow my advice and give Madison Reed a try. I am honestly very very very happy with my experience and the results!!! Now if you will follow my referral link you can get $15 OFF your first purchase, now that's an awesome reward for my readers! http://refer.madison-reed.com/v2/share/6099178779270832575


Disclaimer: Life With Six Children received this product for free or at a discounted rate in exchange for providing an honest and unbiased review. The opinions stated are those of Life With Six Children and do not reflect the views or opinions of the sponsoring company, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube or any additional sites that may host this review. All products reviewed by Life With Six Children are tested and reviews contain an honest opinion of the results. Life With Six Children makes no guarantees on any product and is not liable for any results you may experience. Life With Six Children does not offer medical advice. Any medical related reviews posted are strictly the opinions of the writer. Our opinions should not be considered medical advise. All medical questions should be discussed with your physician. You should consult your physician before starting any medication, supplements, exercise program and using any medical devises. You may contact Life With Six Children with any questions or comments at nickymillermomof6@gmail.com



2 comments :

  1. I love that color, it looks hot on you. I've got to try their hair color because I need a new do. Lighter definately.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About