Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Stroller Organizer


I really scared my husband when my Children 'n Us Stroller Organizer came in the mail, with six kids the last thing your spouse wants to see at home are baby items. I had to explain to him that I applied for this promotion because taking trips with so many kids can become hectic and I never feel prepared enough with the "I'm so bored", "I'm hungry", and the "oh no, so and so spilled something".... So, diaper bags/stroller organizers are NOT just for the parents with baby's/toddlers!


We are embarking on an almost 3 hour trip in two days and my Stroller Organizer from Children 'n Us is going to be the life saver of the day.... I promise! I have all the drinks and snacks needed packed into it, paper towels and wipes, handheld devices, small carry-with toys, coloring books and crayons, and anything else that I may think we will need all in arms reach and ready to use! 


I have defintely learned that having these simple, yet effective, things in an area that can be quickly accessible can be the make it or break it deal when going on trips. I intend on having the most peaceful trip as humanly possible and thanks to Children 'n Us, I am one step closer to achieving my goal. I will add an update after we return from our trip to let you know how well having this bag worked!

I highly recommend that every parent should purchase this bag, because as I've said its not just a diaper bag.... This bag is very versatile and is more than capable of growing with your child(ren)! Purchase yours here: http://www.amazon.com/Diaper-Bag-Strollers-Bikes-Cars/dp/B00KJ6A1FE
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About