Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sticky situations

Everyone knows that Steve and I have a blended family and when we first met we found out that each of us had a daughter named Madison. My family and I had always called mine Madi and his was Maddie.... Talk about a sticky situation. Well, over time we have come to a compromise to where our oldest is now Madi-Mae and our youngest daughter is Lizzy (we shortened her middle name). Well, in general conversation one day I learned that if Ethan would have been a girl his name was going to be McKenzie. That's not a big deal you say? Hmmmmm.... We have a McKenna! So, if E-Bug would have been a girl we would have 2 Madison's, a McKenna, and a McKenzie.... Wow my head would have been swimming. It's bad enough that when E-Bug gets in trouble I call him Kenzie (yes that is his middle name) and McKenna will come walking in the room and ask what she's done wrong lol (I know poor kids!!!!) 

So, yes having multiple kids named the same or very similar can be a very sticky situation. However, it could have been a lot worse!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About