Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Review- dot&dot Multi Purpose Bags

I have had a fight on my hands with my three daughters' leaving their ponytail holders and barrettes all over the bathroom counter. Well, the solution came when dot&dot sent me their Multi Purpose Bag!!! As you can see every ponytail holder and barrette the girls own fits perfectly into this bag and there's plenty of room to add more! I am also excited about the small metal clip that's attached to their bags because when we travel I can just clip it on the side of their suitcase; that makes for easy access and I'm not having to dip through different sections to find what I'm looking for. I'm going to purchase a few more for my makeup, the girls' fingernail polishes and anything else I can think of! Also, one of the exciting benefits to these bags is the fact that they are mesh, so no matter how many you have you will always know which one contains what you're looking for! 

Below is the Amazon link for you to buy your very own dot&dot Multi Purpose Bag for only $9: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JKJQJG6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


Disclaimer: Life With Six Children received this product for free or at a discounted rate in exchange for providing an honest and unbiased review. The opinions stated are those of Life With Six Children and do not reflect the views or opinions of the sponsoring company, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube or any additional sites that may host this review. All products reviewed by Life With Six Children are tested and reviews contain an honest opinion of the results. Life With Six Children makes no guarantees on any product and is not liable for any results you may experience. Life With Six Children does not offer medical advice. Any medical related reviews posted are strictly the opinions of the writer. Our opinions should not be considered medical advise. All medical questions should be discussed with your physician. You should consult your physician before starting any medication, supplements, exercise program and using any medical devises. You may contact Life With Six Children with any questions or comments at nickymillermomof6@gmail.com




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments :

  1. awesome bag..... I will have to buy one!!! Thank you for letting me know about this product

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I really need to get one of these. I have 5 girls, plus myself, in my house. There's always a fight over hair necessities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great bag! might need to get me one

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About