Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Syono Gel Insoles

My husband has to climb in and out of his rig all day long and we was always complaining with his lower back killing him. We had tried so many different things and I was about out of ideas when I received the Syono Gel Insoles as a product to review. I ordered them in the 9.5-12 size since his work boots are a 10. We had to cut them down as far as you could for them to fit, but that could be because we put them in steel toed boots. The second day he wore them he sent me a text (and I quote) "these insoles are like walking on air"!

He's been wearing them for almost two weeks now and he hasn't complained with his back at all! As a matter of fact, I can't get him to wear any of his other shoes because they don't have the Syono Insoles in them; so, I guess I'll be purchasing a few more sets. I am personally impressed because I have seen first hand that they do exactly what they say, and I've purchased those really expensive ones before to only return them. The Syono Gel Insoles are under $20 and they actually work!!!!! 



Disclaimer: Life With Six Children received this product for free or at a discounted rate in exchange for providing an honest and unbiased review. The opinions stated are those of Life With Six Children and do not reflect the views or opinions of the sponsoring company, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube or any additional sites that may host this review. All products reviewed by Life With Six Children are tested and reviews contain an honest opinion of the results. Life With Six Children makes no guarantees on any product and is not liable for any results you may experience. Life With Six Children does not offer medical advice. Any medical related reviews posted are strictly the opinions of the writer. Our opinions should not be considered medical advise. All medical questions should be discussed with your physician. You should consult your physician before starting any medication, supplements, exercise program and using any medical devises. You may contact Life With Six Children with any questions or comments at nickymillermomof6@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About